Commercial Design / Build
Robertson Morrison often becomes involved in projects, at the request of the owner or architect, in the early stages of devlopment. Our company recommends cost-effective and creative systems that architecturally integrate into the project's design. Renovation projects often involve an initial survey of the existing HVAC systems to judge the feasibility of re-use. Often there are code-related questions that our company can assist in resolving.
Our company offers the following for our commercial projects:
- Engineer Sealed Drawings
- HVACR Drawings, in electronic or paper format, drawn by the company's in house CADD specialist.
- Computer Controlled Plasma Sheet Metal Cutting for Fittings
- Computerized Coil Line System For Ductwork Fabrication
- Project Owner's Manuals (with reduced size + Zoning Drawings )
- Service Agreement Proposals and Automatic Routine Maintenance Programs.
- Weekly project meetings to facilitate communication with the fabrication staff, management, delivery personnel, and the field superintendent personnel.
- Code compliance review, by outside consultants, on larger design build projects to avoid problems during construction.