To Our Valued Customers:
At Robertson Morrison, we pride ourselves on delivering quality customer service for more than 50 years. This includes putting your health and safety first.
As we monitor the national COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, health concern, we are continuing with normal business operations. In parallel, we are actively working with major subcontractors, vendors, business partners, local unions and market competitors to understand which steps are and will be taken to keep our workforce safe.
Since our service technicians enter your homes and workplaces, we have updated our policies to protect the health of you and our employees.
Our Promise to You
To align with CDC recommendations, Robertson Morrison service technicians will stay home if they or a member of their household are sick, and encourage our employees to:
- Stay six feet away from others with no physical contact such as shaking hands or hugging
- Limit or eliminate touching their face without first washing or sanitizing hands
- Routinely clean their work equipment
Our Ask of You
In order to protect our employees, please let us know the following items when booking your next service appointment:
- If there are any members of the household who are displaying symptoms of an illness
- If there are any COVID-19 exposure risk members in the household
If members of your household are sick, service will be limited to emergency services only. We will gladly schedule any routine services once all members of the household are healthy.
Let’s Work Together
At your service appointment, we ask you and our service technicians to limit physical contact by following the below guidelines:
- Do not shake hands
- Practice social distancing and leave 6 feet between each other
- Provide your own writing instrument for signing work orders
- Pay bill over the phone
As the situation changes, we will update our policies accordingly. Thank you for trusting us to service your home and work during this stressful time. This is not a responsibility we take lightly and will continue to keep your safety our top priority.
– Brent Johnson, President